Terms and Conditions for the Swiss Virtual Summit, May 18-19, 2021
You are advised to read these terms and conditions (Terms) in full prior to registering to attend the Swiss Virtual Summit, May 18-19, 2021 (Event) by RMI Analytics GmbH (Company, Us, Our, We). These Terms govern your registration for and attendance of the Event. By registering for the Event you will have deemed to have made a firm booking and to have accepted these Terms.
Fees – Swiss Virtual Summit
The current fees for the Event can be found on the Our Web Shop. The fees to attend the Event are subject to change from time to time at Our sole discretion. All fees are due at the time of registration and must be paid by Credit Card only (Visa, MasterCard, American Express). We reserve the right to deny or revoke your access to the Event if payment is not received in full by these deadlines.
Upon completing your registration, you will receive your registration confirmation and invoice by email.
Use of your data
We will contact you from time to time regarding the Event (e.g. with details how to access the virtual platform and programme updates). By registering for the Event, you agree that We may share your registration details with Our virtual event platform provider, for the purposes of accessing the Event.
We reserve the right to make alterations to the programme, timing and/or speaker change at any time without prior notice.
All cancellation requests must be emailed to email@example.com. The following cancellation charges shall apply:
- if the written cancellation is received at least four weeks prior to the first day of the Event, a full credit will be issued;
- if the written cancellation is received less than four weeks, but at least two weeks, prior to the first day of the Event, a full credit minus a 20% administrative charge will be issued;
- if the written cancellation is received less than two weeks prior to the first day of the Event, no credit or refund will be issued;
- any credit may be used to purchase future events or services as described in the RMI Analytics’ Web Shop.
Your completed registration is valid only for the named attendee. If you wish to substitute an attendee, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may substitute an attendee up to May 10, 2021.
We reserve the right at any time and at Our sole discretion to:
- cancel or postpone the Event; and/or
- cancel an attendee’s registration at an Event if We have reasonable grounds for believing that the attendee’s attendance at the Event might be damaging or otherwise detrimental to the reputation of RMI Analytics;
- in the event of such a cancellation or, if relevant, you are unable to attend any re-arranged date for the Event, RMI Analytics will provide a credit for the registration fees paid and this credit (if any) shall be the full extent of RMI Analytics’ liability arising out of such cancellation or postponement. If you have not made any payments in relation to the Event, then We shall have no liability to you arising out of such cancellation or postponement.
- any credit provided by Us may be used to purchase future events or services as described in the RMI Analytics’ Web Shop.
In the event of cancellation or postponement, We will try to contact you by email and will post updates on Our website www.rmi-analytics.com. Attendees are responsible for checking this information prior to the Event. Except as otherwise provided herein, We will not be liable to you for any individual or commercial costs incurred by you as a result of any cancellation or modification of the Event.
Intellectual property rights
Nothing herein shall be construed as transferring to you or any third party any right, title, or interest in or to any content, presentation, documentation, or other materials provided in connection with the Event (the “Content”). All right, title, and interest in and to the Content is owned or licensed by Us or is included as part of the Event with the consent of the owner. You shall not modify the Content or unlawfully create derivative works of, republish, distribute, reproduce, transfer, or in any other ways use the Content other than for your own internal business purposes. No recording or photography of the Event is allowed. You shall not permit any person that has not registered for the Event access to the Event or any of the Content.
No representations or warranties
Much of the Content provided in connection with the Event is created by the speakers participating in the Event. We take reasonable care to ensure that these speakers are knowledgeable in their fields. However, We are unable to review and evaluate the Content provided by such speakers prior to the Event. Accordingly, We make no representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness, condition, fitness or performance of any Content. We shall have no liability to you resulting from your use of the Content.
In attending the Event, you agree to comply at all times with all applicable laws. You may not knowingly:
- Copy or distribute any of the Event digital content,
- Violate any party’s proprietary, publicity, privacy, or other rights,
- Transmit or knowingly receive any inappropriate materials,
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Event or any systems used to support the Event,
- Disrupt the Event or any systems used to support the Event,
- Collect the information of others without his or her consent, or
- Permit unauthorized users to access the Event.
We may immediately terminate your access to the Event if you violate any part of this section.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall We be liable to you for any incidental damages, including but not limited to lost profits, lost goodwill, cost of cover, or other special or indirect damages arising from your registration for the Event, however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract or tort, including without limitation, negligence. Except for such losses that cannot be excluded by mandatory law, in no event shall our aggregate liability for damages in connection with your registration for the Event exceed the amount you paid for the Event.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Us harmless from and against any and all losses, liabilities, costs (including reasonable legal fees) or damages resulting from any claim by any third party arising out of any act or omission by you during or in connection with the Event or the Content or your registration for the Event.
Equipment – Virtual Swiss Summit
You shall be responsible for having an appropriate device and an internet connection to access the Event.
We shall not be liable for any delay or default in performing its obligations to you if such delay or default is caused by reasons beyond Our reasonable control.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Switzerland. The courts of Switzerland shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any disputes which may arise under them.
Issued 23 March, 2021