Carlsberg aims to be net carbon zero by 2030

Carlsberg is on track to reduce carbon emissions per hl of beer by 50% by 2022, as part of the overall total value chain reduction target of 15% by 2022. As well, the brewer continues to advance toward the target of 65% of global electricity powered by renewable energy.

Scroll to Top