- Venue & Hotels
- Networking events
- Brewing Supply Awards
- General Information
Mr. Atthill is currently a principal owner, board member, and managing director for RMI Analytics GmbH, with a focus on driving RMI’s content delivery through our Journal publication, webinars, and global Insights Tours. With over 25 years of experience in the brewing & malting industries, Brent is perfectly suited to lead the RMI strategy to be the global leader in market insights and networking events provider for the brewing material supply chain. Brent’s experience comes mainly from within global procurement for brewing materials for major global brewers, and as a result he has gained expertise around the world, in agronomic supply chains from field to end-users. In leading RMI’s strategic vision to continuous improve our product and service offerings, Brent is dedicated to keeping our clients fully informed, and to supporting their ultimate success.
Early Bird Deadline
- Early Bird registration deadline is midnight January 15th, 2022
- Registration will initially be opened for Journal subscribers including an opportunity to secure hotel rooms in the Venue Hotel.
- Journal subscriber’s whose payment for the 2022 Journal subscription is received by December 31, 2021, will receive an additional 10% discount off the Early bird registration fee.
* In-Person Ticket
- In-Person Ticket includes: Welcome reception on Tuesday, two day Conference (Wednesday & Thursday), lunch and coffee breaks, Gala Dinner with Brewing Supply Award Ceremony, Wrap Up Reception & Pub Night and Boortmalt Tour on Friday, virtual conference presentations on demand.
- In-Person registration fees are excluding: RMI Academy, Belgian VAT at 21%, Hotel Accommodations and Travel costs.
- Virtual Ticket includes access to the virtual platform and event app. Presentations on demand will be available up to 60 days after the Conference.
Visa / Invitation Letter
- Please contact the RMI Team at email@example.com. Please note that no visa letters can be issued before payment of the registration fee. Information regarding accommodation will not be included in the letter as accommodation is not part of the registration fee.
* Please note if RMI is forced to cancel or postpone the Conference due to newly imposed Covid restrictions, all Conference attendees who have paid will receive a full refund.
Venue & Hotel
Venue: Hilton Antwerp Old Town, Groenplaats 32, Antwerp, 2000, Belgium
The Hilton Hotel is centrally located in the Old Town of Antwerp surrounded by many pubs and restaurants. Antwerp Old Town provides the ultimate convenience, within walking distance from the best tourist attractions.
Conference attendees will make their own reservations via a hotel link, which will be available shortly. Please note that accommodations are not included in the conference fee.
Check out Hilton CleanStay to find out how the Hilton is dealing with Covid and making your stay safe during these difficult times
Conference fee includes the following networking events:
- Welcome Reception (Tuesday evening)
- Gala Dinner & Brewing Supply Awards (Wednesday evening)
- Closing Reception in Hotel venue before Pub Night (Thursday evening)
- Tour of Boortmalt Facility (Friday)
- Coffee breaks/Lunches (Wednesday/Thursday)
Brewing Supply Awards
The Global Brewing Supply Awards connect the world’s brewing industry leaders through its annual event and year round through its leadership program to celebrate enterprise excellence.
Attended by 300 business leaders, entrepreneurs and media representatives, participants will have the unique opportunity to network, exchange ideas and celebrate with the Global top business leaders. Taking place at a special venue in Antwerp, this special gala event is a must attend for anyone in the global barley, malt, beer and hops world.
Finalists and winners will be catapulted into the spotlight with the business winner is allowed to carry the prestigious title of Global Brewing Supply Award winner on all its communication for two years. New business opportunities will flow as your public profile increases.
So with great global exposure, a competitive advantage and an opportunity to grow your business world, there’s a lot to celebrate.
For questions regarding the Global Brewing Supply Awards please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Why enter this Award nomination?
- Reward and motivate your team – send a message to your team that their achievements are worth shouting about at a national level.
- Build trust and confidence – attract new customers, partners, investors and talent by setting your company apart from your competitors and prove your corporate credentials.
- Grow your profile and reach – take advantage of our year-round PR and content marketing program. The Winner has right to use the Awards logo on it`s communication.
- Benchmark your business performance – get guaranteed feedback and see how you perform against market leaders across all industries.
- Attend the awards ceremony – every finalist receives a free place to attend the event, to network and celebrate alongside 300 business leaders.
Brewing Supply Awards Winner 2019
Hilton Antwerp Old Town
Useful links for your stay in Antwerp:
Travelling to Flanders
- Coming from Paris, Amsterdam or Cologne? www.thalys.com
- Coming from London? www.eurostar.com
- Coming from Aken, Cologne or Frankfurt? www.b-europe.com
- From 22 destinations in France: TGV
- Brussels National Airport
The main international airport, 20 minutes from Brussels City Centre. Direct train connections every 15 minutes.
- Brussels-South Airport Charleroi
45 minutes from Brussels City Centre.
- Antwerp Airport
Antwerp Airport is located at the economic heart of Flanders, about 4 km from Antwerp city center. The airport has direct connections to Geneva, London City, Southampton, Barcelona, Berlin, Milan, Palma de Mallorca, Alicante and Malaga.
- International Airport Ostend-Bruges
Information about Belgium
- Belgium Time is located in the Central European Time Zone (CET)
- 1 hour ahead of Greenwich Mean Time
- 6 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time
- 9 hours ahead of Pacific Standard Time
Belgium has three official languages: Dutch, French and German. A number of non-official, minority languages and dialects are spoken as well. English is widely spoken throughout Belgium as a second or third language by native Belgians, and is sometimes used as a bridge language in Brussels.
Here is a list of Frequently Asked Questions